RMPhysio are proud to have a long association with Queensland Foot Centres, recognised as Queensland’s leading and most experienced Podiatry Practice.
QFC’s Podiatrist, Mitchell Brown, treats from our clinic every Friday. The scope of practice within QFC is broad, but a particular focus relates to podiatry advice and treatment to prevent injury, as well as strategic management for patients recovering from injury.
With an outstanding knowledge base on footwear, both athletic and day-to-day shoes, we’ll assist you in finding appropriate stores around Brisbane to fulfill your podiatry requirements, taking out the guesswork and making your purchase that much easier.
Their in-house orthotic laboratory ensures that your orthotic prescription, should it be required, is a seamless experience ensuring patients are satisfied with comfort and fit of each device.
Podiatry services include:
- Assessment and treatment of foot and lower limb conditions in adults and children
- Assessment of mechanical causes of lower limb pain
- Treatment of skin and nail conditions of the foot (eg. blisters, calluses, ingrown toenails)
- Prescription of foot orthoses to enhance foot and lower limb function
- Modification and repair of existing foot orthoses
- Advice and modification of running shoes, football boots, other sporting footwear and footwear worn day to day, including school shoes
Phone (07) 3161 2837 to make an appointment or to book a podiatry appointment online visit Queensland Foot Centres to book.