Learn from the best!
Brooke Pratley (London Olympic Games Rowing Silver Medallist) offers experience and insight into rowing techniques and screening for optimum on the water performance.
- Detailed history of previous injuries or areas of concern
- Postural analysis
- Movement pattern and sequencing assessment
- Flexibility assessment
- Core control, general strength and stability assessment
- Video analysis of rowing technique
Rowing Specific Sports Screenings are designed to:
- Reduce injury risk by highlighting and addressing areas of concern
- Improve rowing speed by identifying underlying factors contributing to inefficient technique
- Maximise strength and conditioning work by facilitating individual tailoring of programs to address areas of concern.
If you are part of a rowing club, or your child is involved with school rowing, take the opportunity of having a Rowing Specific Sports Screening with one of our specialist team.
Book online or phone (07) 3161 2837 to make an appointment.