The Queensland Government has announced new public health and social measures from 17 December 2021 in response to the anticipated 80% full vaccination rate for all Queenslanders aged 16 years and over.
As part of the Allied Health industry, RMPhysio will continue as an “essential service provider”, and continue to offer our normal services including Physiotherapy, Exercise Physiology, Podiatry and RehabFit Clinical Exercise. We can offer our services both in clinic and also via our telehealth service.
We want to reassure you that all of our team at RMPhysio are fully vaccinated and we are being proactive with the health and hygiene protocols that we have implemented to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our staff and patients.
- From 13 December until further notice masks will again be mandatory in the clinic and during your treatment
- If you are not fully vaccinated please contact the clinic prior to your appointment
- When arriving at RMPhysio, we ask that everyone uses the bathroom facilities to wash your hands prior to entering the clinic
- All patients are required to sign in on arrival using the Qld check in app regardless of vaccination status
- Our staff wash their hands after each patient consult and we have hand wash and sanitiser available throughout the clinic for patient use
- Fresh face shields for every patient are used when being treated lying down, which is our standard practice
- We have removed all bed linen from treatment beds and our team are cleaning all treatment surfaces with disinfectant spray before and after every appointment
- We disinfect our reception desk and eftpos facilities after every transaction. All door handles, patient seating areas and general touch points are cleaned at regular intervals throughout the day
- For our RehabFit & Pilates classes our team will ensure you have additional space while exercising and equipment is cleaned after each use
- Classes are continuing with a reduced number of participants to ensure the appropriate distancing between clients
- We are regularly reviewing daily patient numbers and appointment scheduling to comply with the Australian government regulations around the Coronavirus
Stay safe during this time.
Telehealth Physiotherapy Consults
- Telehealth consults are available for patients who are unable to come into the clinic
- These offer a video consultation with your Clinician rather than an in clinic, appointment
- We can offer Physio & Exercise Physiology consults via Telehealth
- For more information phone (07) 3161 2837