The Team at RMPhysio have been closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation. As part of the Allied Health industry, we are regarded as an “essential service provider”, and therefore can continue to offer our normal services including Physiotherapy, Exercise Physiology, Massage and RehabFit Clinical Exercise. We can offer our services both in clinic and also via our telehealth service.
We want to reassure you that we are being proactive with the health and hygiene protocols that we have implemented to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our staff and patients.
- When arriving at RMPhysio, we ask that everyone uses the bathroom facilities to wash your hands prior to your appointment
- Our staff wash their hands after each patient consult and we have hand wash and sanitiser available throughout the clinic for patient use.
- Fresh face shields for every patient are used when being treated lying down, which is our standard practice
- We have removed all bed linen from treatment beds and our team are cleaning all treatment surfaces with disinfectant spray before and after every appointment.
- We disinfect our reception desk and eftpos facilities after every transaction. All door handles, patient seating areas and general touchpoints are cleaned at regular intervals throughout the day.
- In our RehabFit & pilates space our Physios and Exercise Physiologist will ensure you have additional space while you’re exercising and equipment is cleaned after each use.
- Our RehabFit & pilates classes are continuing with a reduced number of participants to ensure the appropriate distancing between clients.
- We are regularly reviewing daily patient numbers and appointment scheduling to comply with the Australian government regulations around the Coronavirus.
Stay safe during this time.
Telehealth Physiotherapy Consults
- Telehealth consults are available for patients who are unable to come into the clinic
- These offer a video consultation with your Clinician rather than an in clinic, appointment
- We can offer Physio & Exercise Physiology consults via Telehealth
- ● For more information phone (07) 3161 2837